How to Get Involved
1. Get on the Email list to find out when there is a child/family in need
2. Adopt a child or family
3. Join a committee
A. Gala Committee
B. Grant Writing
C. Fundraising Committee
D. My Neighbors Closet
E. Website/Social Media
4. Help set up for My Neighbors Closet
5. Shop for child/family in need
The Angel Network of Cooperstown, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible.
1. Adopt a child for school supplies
2. Adopt a child for Holiday gifts
3. Provide an item for our Silent Auction at the Annual Gala
4. Purchase tickets to the Annual Gala
5. Donate monetarily to the Angel Network via check. Make payable to:
Angel Network of Cooperstown, Inc.
Mail to: Angel Network of Cooperstown, Inc.
Attn: Jessica Baker
PO Box 1186
Cooperstown, NY 13326
Board Meetings are typically held the 1st Monday of every month (except where moved d/t school vacations) at 5:00pm in the Jr./Sr. High School Library at CCS.
For the moment, we do have a Zoom link still available. The link is the same for each meeting.
Angel Network Meeting Zoom Link:
Dates for 2021:
Monday, January 11th
Monday, February 1st
Monday, March 1st
Monday, April 12th
Monday, May 3rd
Monday, June 7th
Monday, July 5th
Monday, August 2nd
Monday, September 6th
Monday, October 4th
Monday, November 1st
Monday, December 6th
If you would like to volunteer or have any questions, please contact the Angel Network